An automatic production line produces 7,000 masks in one hour, a daily production capacity of 70,000 masks, and a turnover of USD 50,000.
The seller of masks recovered the cost in 2 weeks in China domestic market. For foreign customers, please contact us for more details of FOB and CIF quotation and delivery time.
This fully automatic machine is the one to make flat disposable medical inner or outer ear loop face masks.
Medical mask components: the inner layer is ordinary non-woven; the outer layer is waterproof non-woven, which is used to isolate the patient's liquid; the middle filter layer is polypropylene melt-blown (melt blowing) non-woven fabric treated with electret. The finished mask needs to be sterilized with ethylene oxide. After 7 days of volatility toxicity, it is sealed and packaged to be qualified, safe, and used to
Mask forming / mask pressing / mask cutting / automatic reverse the mask / ear loop ultrasonic welding / automatic material distribution / fix nose bridge strip / stacking, these processes are combined into a complete production line.
Mask forming / mask pressing / fix nose bridge strip / mask cutting in the entire production line are all done automatically on one machine. Next, there are two machines to complete the following steps: automatic photoelectric induction distributes the masks, ear loop welding / ear loop direction / stacking. Full use of the high-speed operation capabilities of the first half of the production, and two output lines, greatly improving the capacity of the entire production line.
1. inner or outer ear loop optional
2. speed of the whole machine: 90--120 pc / min (5400-7200pc/hour)
3. Power supply: AC220V 50HZ 12KW
4. compressed air pressure: 5 -7bar
5. Machine weight: 1200KG
6. machine dimensions: 6860 * 3560 * 1985mm
7. PLC control and touch screen operation, Chinese and English operation
8. Frame: industrial aluminum and smooth aluminum plate, more light and solider
9. Number of mask layers: maximum 4 layers
10. Stacking: set quantity between 1-100pc.
11. once the nonwoven raw material is used up, the machine can automatically stop working.
12. When the machine is connected to the packaging machine, one person can operate multiple machines.
1. Servo motor
2. stepper motors
3. Precision worm gear and worm reducer
4. Horizontal geared motor
5. Panasonic inverter
6. speed control motors
7. constant speed motors
8. PLC plus touch screen
9. Cylinder: Air TAC
10. electromagnetic valve: SMC or CKD
11. Ultrasonic welding: 1 set continuous wave
12. Ultrasonic welding: 4 sets intermittent wave